Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers. Amazon EC2’s simple web service interface allows you to obtain and configure capacity with minimal friction. It provides you with complete control of your computing resources and lets you run on Amazon’s proven computing environment. Amazon EC2 reduces the time required to obtain and boot new server instances to minutes, allowing you to quickly scale capacity, both up and down, as your computing requirements change. Amazon rents out storage space within its massive data centers that are extensive and reliable.
Interested to find new hosting platform for your website? Wanting to find a new hosting environment that is widely scalable? Ever thought of hosting your website on the reliable, scalable and inexpensive Amazon AWS? Having trouble finding someone to set up and manage the Amazon AWS server?
Engage Neediah’s Amazon AWS Hosting services now!
Neediah provides you Amazon AWS Hosting for your websites, which comprises of management and technical services. This includes an initial set up where Neediah will configure and fit your website to the new host effortlessly. In addition, Neediah offers monthly hosting plans which comprises of management services and technical support..
- Low Ongoing Cost: Reduces overall IT costs
- Replace upfront infrastructure investment with low monthly costs
- Focus on projects that differentiate your business, not the infrastructure
- Flexible Capacity: Eliminate guessing on your infrastructure capacity needs
- Speed & Agility: Develop and deploy applications faster
- Global Reach: Take your apps global in minutes